GET YOUR FREE REAL ESTATE MARKETING MAGAZINE HERE

Videos are underused in real estate. Only around 4% of agents are using them to attract new buyers and sellers. In my opinion the other 96% don’t know what they’re missing out on.

If you want to attract more buyers and sellers you should try using video and see how the conversion rates on your realestate.com.au and domain.com.au listings pages change.

For a limited time we are creating videos at an unbeatable price. If you would like to take advantage of this limited offer see the pricing chart below and click the purchase button of the package you would like.

Once you do so you will get to work with me personally. The use of voice over is available and we can get you in the footage if you like too. Don’t delay, get in today and see just how much more engaging your listing pages become.

If you like we will also talk to you about how to post to YouTube and to Facebook for social marketing on steroids.

Talk soon

Michael Harwood

  • 3 Videos
    $447
    • 3 Videos
    • Maximum 20 Images
    • Maximum 10 Lines Of Text 40 characters
    • Maximum 5 x 10second video inserts
    • Resolution 480p, 720HD, 1080HD 
    • Enhanced Security
    • Retina Display Ready
    • Download link
    • Background music included
  • 2 Videos
    $347
    • 2 Videos
    • Maximum 20 Images
    • Maximum 10 Lines Of Text 40 characters
    • Maximum 5 x 10second video clips
    • Resolution 480p, 720HD, 1080HD 
    • Enhanced Security
    • Retina Display Ready
    • Downloadable link
    • Background music included
  • 1 Video
    $197
    • 1 Video
    • Maximum 20 Images
    • Maximum 10 Lines Of Text 40 characters
    • Maximum 5 x 10second video insert
    • Resolution 480p, 720HD, 1080HD 
    • Enhanced Security
    • Retina Display Ready
    • Download link
    • Background music included